- Manages the planning work at the enterprise, aimed at organizing rational economic activities in accordance with the market needs and the possibilities of obtaining the necessary resources, identifying and using production reserves in order to achieve the greatest efficiency of the enterprise.
- Heads the preparation of draft current plans by departments of the enterprise for all types of activities in accordance with the orders of consumers.
- Participates in the development of an enterprise strategy in order to adapt its production activity and management system to external and internal economic conditions that change in the market conditions.
- Supervises the preparation of medium-term and long-term integrated plans for the production activities of the enterprise, coordinates and mutually links all their sections.
- Provides bringing targets to units in production.
- Manage production to increase profits, eliminate losses and non-production costs.
- Organizes the monitoring of the implementation of business units by the planned tasks, as well as statistical accounting of all production and technical indicators of the enterprise, the preparation of periodic reports on time, the systematization of statistical materials.
- 25 - 35 years.
- Higher education in the field of textiles.
- Experience in this field for at least 5 - 8 years.
- Stress resistance, sociability, responsibility, diligence, efficiency, attentiveness, ability to work in a team.
- Confident PC user (MS Office).
- Fluency in Russian and preferably Turkish.
- Full time work day.
- Friendly team.
- Meals in the corporate dining room.
- Official employment.
- Payment for the monthly fare.
To participate in the competitive selection of candidates for this position, you must download the applicant's application form, fill it in electronic form and send to: email@example.com with the obligatory indication in the subject line of the letter full name. and job title.