- Daily management of all technical services of the enterprise.
- The management of the technical council of the enterprise.
- Systematic improvement of technology and production technology. Managing the activities of the chief mechanic and chief power engineer to ensure the smooth operation of equipment.
- Ensuring a systematic increase in production efficiency, productivity growth, adherence to the economy of material and labor resources and obtaining high technical and economic indicators in the work of the enterprise.
- Organization and coordination of all services for the development of a plan for the organizational and technical development of the enterprise.
- 30 - 45 years.
- Higher professional education.
- Experience in a similar position in the production of at least 5 years.
- Stress resistance, sociability, responsibility, diligence, efficiency, attentiveness, ability to work in a team, diligence, high performance.
- Confident PC user (MS Office).
- Fluency in Russian and preferably Turkish.
- Full time work day.
- Friendly team.
- Meals in the corporate dining room.
- Official employment.
- Payment for the monthly fare.
To participate in the competitive selection of candidates for this position, you must download the applicant's application form, fill it in electronic form and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the obligatory indication in the subject line of the letter full name. and job title.