- Organization and performance of tasks to ensure the performance of instrumentation equipment.
- Ensuring the specified performance of the equipment, metrological support of automation equipment, remote control in accordance with established regulations.
- Execution of production plans for maintenance, overhaul and commissioning, preparation of defective statements.
- Development of measures to improve the efficiency of the use of instrumentation and automation equipment.
- Repair, adjustment, installation, testing, adjustment, adjustment and calibration of experimental, experimental and unique heat metering, automatic and electronic equipment of projection and optical systems, radioactive devices, radio station assemblies, direction finders, radar installations.
- Verification of electrical and radio measuring devices of all types and systems, verification and adjustment of automation units with complex electronic circuits; amplifiers, control units on software-controlled machines.
- Troubleshooting, analysis of breakdowns and downtime for technical reasons, ensuring good condition and uninterrupted operation of equipment.
- Conducting preventive maintenance of instruments and automation; modernization of the existing equipment according to the specifications.
- To organize the accounting of instrumentation equipment and measuring instruments, to determine the need for instrumentation equipment and measuring instruments.
- Maintaining technical documentation.
- To consider technical documentation on new instrumentation and automation systems, measuring instruments, to formulate proposals for the elimination of comments.
- 25 - 45 years.
- Higher technical education.
- Experience in a similar position in the production of at least 2 years.
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of electrical engineering, automation and measuring instruments, process control systems.
- Successful experience in installation, commissioning and modernization of mechanical equipment.
- The ability to read instrumentation, electrical and pneumatic circuits.
- Skills in the mechanical production, the ability to work as a metalworking tool.
- Experience in building automation and control panels; skills in pairing equipment from different manufacturers.
- Knowledge of the basics of industrial programming; Controls programming skills.
- Skills of work with technical documentation.
- Stress resistance, sociability, responsibility, diligence, efficiency, attentiveness, ability to work in a team, diligence, high performance.
- Confident PC user (MS Office, AutoCAD).
- Fluency in Russian and preferably Turkish.
- Full time work day.
- Friendly team.
- Meals in the corporate dining room.
- Official employment.
- Payment for the monthly fare.
To participate in the competitive selection of candidates for this position, you must download the applicant's application form, fill it in electronic form and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the obligatory indication in the subject line of the letter full name. and job title.